Effective Date: April 19, 2010
Types of Data We Collect
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our website or use our Service, when you send us information or communications, and/or when you submit content or enter into transactions in connection with our Service. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Data You Provide to Us. We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or otherwise provide to us, including information that is generated by your activities on our Service.
- We collect Personal Data from you, such as your user name, password, age, and e-mail address, when you create an account on our Service or install our application on your computer or device.
- When you pay for products or services provided by us, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your email address, name, contact information, credit card information or other payment information, and billing information.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as demographic information, from you via the Service or at other points in our website or an application on your mobile device that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail or that you submit to us, in order to send you a reply.
- You may elect to contribute content to the Service, including forum postings, blog entries, in-panel comments, artwork comments, and other content that you own or have the right to display and reproduce. Contributed content will be stored on our servers and other users of the Service will be able to see it.
Data Collected via Technology.
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you based on your use of the Service, directly and indirectly. Like most Internet services, we automatically gather this Personal Data and Anonymous Data and store it in log files each time you visit our website or access your account through our Service, including through applications on your mobile device.
- Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect Anonymous Data from you, such as browser type and version, operating system, platform, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, a date/time stamp for your visit, and other demographic information.
- We may use clear gifs or other data files or identifiers to track Anonymous Data for statistical purposes to improve and develop the services we provide. Additionally, be aware that advertisers and partners may also use their own clear gifs and we do not control use of these by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are placed on a user’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
Use of Your Data
Generally. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used to provide you with a customized experience, aid us in serving you better, and to respond to your requests. We use your Personal Data to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network.
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide the services, products, and customer support you request.
- Provide improved administration of the Service.
- Analyze request and usage patterns, diagnose problems with our server and administer our Service.
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Service.
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories.
- The e-mails we send may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mail, such as whether the e-mail was opened and/or what links (if any) were clicked.
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
- Send you e-mail messages or postal mail informing you of our products and services and also third party products and services we believe may be of interest to you, such as new features and services, special offers, and updated information, and for other marketing purposes for us or other companies.
If you provide feedback relating to the Services to us, we may use such feedback for any purpose.
Sharing of Information. We display your user name and public profile throughout the Service. This user name and public profile, as well as all of your activity on the Service under that username and public profile, is publicly available on the Service to other users. Other users on our Service can see your transactions, feedback, ratings, comments, forum postings, blog postings, friend lists, activity streams, pull lists, stack sharing, and other activity. If you associate your name with your username and/or public profile, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your activities on our Service. If you use forums, blogs, or other areas of our Service where you post your own content and participate in the community or send emails or other messages to other users of our Service, you should be aware that any Personal Data you provide can be read, collected or used by other users of the Service, could be used to send you unsolicited messages, and will be stored on our servers. We are not responsible for the Personal Data you choose to submit in these areas of the Service. We may use Personal Data you submit or that is made available in these areas of the Service (as well as any other content you submit in these public areas) to promote the Service, including through online distribution, distribution in print form and other offline forms and other forms of delivery or distribution.
Third Party Websites and Services
You have the option to share certain information with third party websites or services. For example, you may choose to publish updates of your activity (such as your downloads, feedback, ratings, and comments) on our Service on other third party websites or services. Those updates (and any other information you choose to share) will be linked to your account on those third party websites or services and may be publicly available to other users there. If you associate your name with your username and/or public profile, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your activities on our Service. We are not responsible for any information you choose to share with third party websites or services.
Disclosure of Your Data
We may share your Personal Data with:
- Third parties under contract to perform functions on our behalf or on behalf of our merchants. Examples include sending postal mail or e-mail, analyzing data, performing quality assurance, testing, providing technical support, providing marketing assistance, verifying identity, fraud screening and providing customer service. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only as needed to perform their functions.
- We may share Anonymous Data with third parties.
- Third party marketers and our third party partners for their own marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request and obtain from us, once a year, free of charge, certain information about the Personal Data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. This information would include a list of the categories of Personal Data that we shared and the names and mailing addresses of all third parties with which we shared Personal Data in the preceding calendar year. If you would like to make such a request, please submit your request to email@example.com.
Your Control of the Use of Your Personal Data
A Note About Children
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. We respect the privacy of parents and children and are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). On those areas of our Service that ask for age, we do not collect Personal Data from individuals who identify themselves as under the age of 13 except in those limited circumstances where such collection is permitted under COPPA.
We have industry-standard security measures in place to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, including your Personal Data. Although we will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Links to Other Sites
Contacting Graphicly, Inc.
You may access our Get Satisfaction portal by going to http://getsatisfaction.com/graphicly.
You may also contact us by mail at:
1919 14th St. Suite 319
Boulder, CO 80302